To make an appointment or arrange a hospital transfer at Bupa Cromwell Hospital, please contact:
Professor Loic Lang-Lazdunski MD PhD FRCS (Eng)
Consultant Thoracic Surgeon
Bupa Cromwell Hospital
164-178 Cromwell Road
London SW5 0TU
Tel: 020 7244 4870
Fax: 020 7835 2452
Professor Loic Lang-Lazdunski speaks the following languages: English and French.
We offer appointments 5 days a week and on week-ends (by prior arrangement). We can generally offer next-day appointment and see patients in our rapid-access clinic. Imaging and tests can usually be arranged on the same day.
We do accept inpatient transfers from other hospitals in the UK or abroad (by prior arrangement). We have a 24/7 cover system in place. Inpatients are reviewed daily by our team.
We do offer remote second opinions for patients who cannot travel to London.
Bupa Cromwell Hospital is located at 164-178 Cromwell Road, London, SW5 0TU, with the main entrance on Marloes Road.
The hospital is well-served by various transport links, whether you are coming on foot, via public transport or by car.
The closest tube stations are:
- Earls Court (District and Piccadilly lines). Take the exit onto Earls Court Road then take Hogarth Road or Kenway Road (opposite the station) to reach Cromwell Road.
- Gloucester Road (Circle and District Lines). Turn left onto the Cromwell Road.
- High Street Kensington (Circle and District Lines). Turn left from the tube station and then left down Wright's Lane and continue on to Marloes Road. The hospital is on the left hand side just before Cromwell Road.
Transport for London (TfL) provide information on bus routes and maps. Cromwell Road is served by the 74 bus.
Whilst there is no parking on the hospital grounds there are a number of car parks nearby:
- LCP Parking, Marriott Hotel, 147 Cromwell Road, London, SW5 OTU
- Copthorne Tara Hotel, Scarsdale Place, Marloes Road, London, W8 5SR
There are parking meters on Marloes Road, London W8 6LA and Lexham Gardens which runs directly behind the hospital and where you can park for up to four hours.
Although we are not in the congestion zone, you may have to cross the London congestion charging zone to reach the hospital. The Transport for London (TfL) website has more information about congestion charges.